Saturday, October 12

Hello, Again!

Hello!

It's nice to see you again. It has been basically a year since I have updated this blog which is when I started my new job last November. It was challenging and different but similar everyday plus the people; they were pretty cool to work along side. That's over now and I have all of this free time so I am happy to re-start something that is really enjoyable.

There have been many times that I have started a topic: "New Year, New Goals", "Whole 30 = A Whole New me?" -just some unpublished examples. I have loads of pictures on my phone of food that I have made or eaten over the last year. It's ridiculous when you look at my cell phone gallery: food, food, pup, pup pup, followed by food. I might be obsessed- but some studies say that it makes for a better meal.

Bella at the Independent, Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup, Morning Tail gate food, Abita Pecan Harvest, Me with a week of groceries, Gluten Free Quiche with a side salad at Piquant, Bella for the first swim of the year. 

I am sorry I have been gone for so long. Mostly for myself because I enjoy making food, commenting on happenings in my hometown or local hot spots. Plus I am consistently asked how I made things I post on Instagram or Facebook. So a blog is the obvious choice. I really can't promise anything but I hope to continue for the foreseeable future. Staying home definitely gives me more time to do the things I love but I should probably find a new job sometime... one day... soon.

In the meantime I am going to channel The Pioneer Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment